ACM LLP (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.acmllp.com website.
Effective date: January 31, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website, and, in the preceding twelve (12) months, we have collected several types of information from and about users of the Website, as described in this section:
- Information as described below submitted by the user as related to distribution of newsletters
- Information submitted by users in response to job postings
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Phone numbers
- Job titles
- Company names
- Address, state, ZIP code
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used. This data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Use of data
ACM uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To sign users up for newsletters and email blasts as requested by the user
- To respond to job applications
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Disclosure of data
ACM may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ACM
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Data to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your Personal Data in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
We do not sell our users’ information and in the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold our users’ personal information.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links to other sites
This website is not directed toward children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, please ensure that you use this website only with the permission of a parent or guardian. If a child under 16 provided this website with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California privacy rights
Applicable California data protection laws may give you the right to control our use and processing of your information. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request the:
- Categories of information we have collected about you
- Categories of sources from which the information is collected
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting your information
- Categories of third parties with whom we share your information
- Specific pieces of information we have collected about you
- Categories of information we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom your information was sold, by category or categories of information for each third party to whom your information was sold
- Categories of Information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose
You can submit requests for the above information by contacting us at email@example.com or 303.830.1120.